HD Dual Deck Composite Decking Walnut/Oak FSC 22.5 x 143 x 3600mm
• HD Deck Dual takes composite decking to the next level with its ‘capped’ design creating a protective layer that offers maximum protection against stains, fading and the elements for an extra-long life
• The contrasting colour on each side, allows your creativity to flow when it comes to designing your deck. Allowing you to lay your deck with contrasting borders or flip over and change the colour for a fresh new look
• Fully capped plastic polymer outer coating for increased longevity and maximum protection against stains
• Dual colour, two colours in a single board
• ‘True Grain’ colour mixing technology gives HD Deck Dual a subtle natural depth of colour seen in natural timber
• 1m2 of deck contains equivalent of 260+ two pint milk bottles
Features & Benefits
Socially responsible & friendly to the environment
• FSC certified hardwood timber
• Recycled plastics
Low Maintenance & Long Life
• Will not rot or decay
• No warping or bending
• Unlike timber, no life extending treatments are required
Safe & Child Friendly
• Splinter free & comfortable to walk on
• Life expectancy of 10 years in residential use
• Free from hazardous substances
• Slip resistant in wet and dry conditions
• Independently tested for performance by Exova
Typical applications areas:
• Garden decking spaces
• Boardwalks and pathways
• Swimming pool surrounds
• Play areas
• Accessibility & steps
Minimum order value of £75 (inc VAT) is required for delivery, if you order value falls below this amount you can still place your order for "Collection".
The delivery of products is a vital part of any purchase, therefore we look to ensure that all goods are despatched and received in good condition.
We are able to deliver to the majority of locations within the UK, Monday to Friday between 7am and 5:30pm, using either our own fleet of dedicated vehicles, or a specialist carrier. Unfortunately we are currently unable to deliver at weekends.
Goods will be dispatched at the earliest possible date and normally within 3 working days of an order being placed, provided that we have the material in stock. Any goods that are not held in our warehouse will normally be delivered to you within 14 days.
The cost of the delivery will be notified to you at the time the order is placed.
Please advise us of any access or delivery problems to the required delivery address. Some of our vehicles are large commercial trucks with wide trailers that are sometimes unable to access smaller residential roads.
We may also require assistance, at the time of delivery, to off-load your products, due to the size and or weight of the goods.
Our FREE delivery offer on orders over £300 (Inc VAT) applies to specific postcodes, those which are not included within this offer are:
Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight ,EX,TR,SA,PL
Scotland - Currently our delivery service to Scotland is "Price on Application", please contact our Hebburn Depot directly on 0191 428 6666 for all Sales Enquiries.
Next Day Collection is subject to your items being in-stock at your selected depot during advertised opening times. Items marked as in-stock may not be in-stock at your nearest Arnold Laver depot and may need transferring prior to collection. You should always check that your order is ready for collection by contacting the relevant depot before you travel there. If an item is Out-Of-Stock the depot will contact you to advise you of your earliest collection date.
The ability to collect within 24 hours of placing an order is not guaranteed, and should not be assumed. If your materials are required within 24 hours then please contact your selected Collection Depot prior to ordering to confirm items are available for next day collection.
Some products will be delivered direct to you from our suppliers.
• The Supplier will, once the goods are ready for despatch, advise you of the delivery day and time window either via SMS/email or telephone.
• Delivery will be directly from our supplier between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
• The delivery will arrive separately to the rest of your order.
For full details on our Returns and Refunds policy, please see our Returns Policy
Please contact us for more information.