Verve Silkwood Solid and Engineered Worktops
Our range of Silkwood worktops are more than just a range of wooden worktops, they are pre-oiled and finished with a unique Silkwood surface that is ultra-smooth and highly-resistant to moisture. The Silkwood range features a carefully chosen selection of worktops, breakfast bars and matching upstands, giving you the very best in wooden worktops on the market.
Made using the very best raw materials available, Silkwood worktops are virtually furniture-grade quality with matching performance.
If you would like to place an order online, please click here >
Features & Benefits:
- A carefully chosen range of solid wood and engineered worktops, breakfast bars and matching upstands
- Worktops are supplied pre-oiled by machine – achieving a maximum 96% saturation protection and extremely resistant to water
- Supplied pre-oiled – which means a significant reduction in installation time and simply applied one final coat on installation
- The production and finishing processes used ensure the grain and colour of each Silkwood worktop is consistent
- Treated with Woca Worktop oil – a completely VOC free natural product which is suitable for contact with food
- Woca worktop oil is an oxidising and penetrating oil which penetrates the wood up to 1mm and cures and hardens
within the wood via the oxygen in the air
- Prime Oak, Herregards Oak, Prime Beech and Prime Thermo Ash are all FSC Certified
- A range of Woca treatment, care and maintenance products are available to help with successful installation