Sawn Treated Timber C16 Eased Edge 47mm (44mm) X 225mm (220mm) X 4800mm
- Stress Graded to C16 specification for structural applications
- Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Ideal for joist work and small roof extensions
- Responsibly sourced
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- Sizes are nominal, finished sizes in brackets
Pressure Treated Timber
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITH E, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Customer Information Sheet
COSHH and Treated Timber
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Sawn Treated Timber C16 Eased Edge 47mm X 225mm X 4800mm